THE ART OF DANIEL AZCONEGUI VOL. 3
Crowdfunding – 12.05.21 – 21:00 (Madrid Time Zone)
The Art of Daniel Azconegui – Vol. 3 compiles all the works made in watercolor and acrylic of the project “90 DC & Marvel characters” made between January and May 2021, as well as the commissions that come out as a result of this crowdfunding.
It will be active on May 12, 2021 on the ULULE platform: The 1st crowdfunding platform in Europe, with more than 35,675 projects successfully financed.
A SPECIAL PROJECT
This artbook is specially designed for fans of DC and Marvel Comics, who like me, like to be able to see their favorite characters from another point of view or technique.
It will be translated into 3 languages: Spanish, English and French.
While volume 1 and 2 collected the work done up to the beginning of 2020 (available to purchase in a pack along with volume 3 in this campaign), volume 3 belongs exclusively to my version of 90 iconic Marvel and DC Comics characters made in 120 days, from January 7 to May 7, 2021.
Of the 90 original pieces of the project, 71 characters have been sold during the project [data pending update as of May 7] and it was all thanks to you! It has been a success thanks to each and every one of the collectors who have believed in my work. I hope that we can also celebrate the success of this crowdfunding thanks to all of you who are going to participate in it. Without you, it would not be possible, thank you very much.
This Artbook will have an extension of between 132 and 200 pages, depending on the milestones reached in the project, in which all the illustrations of the project will be shown, as well as the illustrations that are added through crowdfunding, pencil processes, or explanatory work processes of the cover.
up to 13 rewards available
The cover – pending to be carried out during May – will be a special piece: A great crossover fight of DC & Marvel characters, made in large format (50x70cm), and which will be available for special print in this crowdfunding.
Through this crowdfunding, not only this Artbook Vol. 3 can be acquired, but also joint packs with Volume 1 and / or Volume 2, exclusive prints (only available in this crowdfunding) and large-format prints of the cover.
During this project I have been working day after day on each piece, making sketches of the character and painting each one of them with special affection.
Each finished piece is scanned in high quality, tonally adjusted to match the original piece and mock-up in the book or prepared for printing in the highest quality print.
Early birds:For those of you who want to contribute from the beginning, we have prepared several “early bird” rewards, with a discount:
Recompensas:We have prepared various rewards for patrons. If you are missing any, do not hesitate to contact us and we will study it:
Do you want your reward?
Access to the Crowdfunding now
- € 7,000 – Hardcover. The front and back cover will be changed to a hard cover format.
- € 8,500 – Extra pages with pencil drawings of all the characters. All drawings made and scanned of the characters in the project will be included.
- € 10,000 – Extra pages with the process and explanation of the cover. 12 extra pages will be included with development and explanation of the work processes of the cover.
- € 12,500 – All artbooks signed by hand, numbered and with a special stamp. Each artbook will be signed and dedicated to the name of the patron inside the book, completed with a special stamp.
- € 15,000 – Postcards and Bookmarks. Two exclusive postcards of the project will be given away.
- € 17,500 – Notebook and badges. The exclusive design of 3 badges and 1 A5 notebook will be made to be included in the project.
- € 20,000 – Special dedication on all artbooks. Each artbook will be dedicated with a Sketch of a character in ink on the first page of the inside of the book, which will be made of special paper.
- € 22,500 – Level up of the Special dedication. It will be personalized in all artbooks. Each artbook will be dedicated with a Sketch of the character, chosen by the patron, in ink on the first page of the inside of the book, which will be made of special paper.
At the start of the campaign, 100% of the 90 characters will be made and scanned, ready for layout. Therefore, it would only be necessary to carry out the cover and the commissions that enter as rewards of the project.
Parallel to the preparation of the cover and commissions, the layout of the book would be carried out, counting on the extra pages that had to be made and added.
Once the extras and commissions are finished, the artbook will finish layout and go to production (printing).
Ulule Campaign – May 12 to June 10, 2021.
Production Cover – May 2021.
Production Commissions Reward – June to August 2021.
Artbook layout – June to August 2021.
Production of the artbook / prints – September to mid-October 2021.
Preparation of packages and delivery – Mid-October to December 2021.
The times are indicative, subject to production problems, number of commissions, and problems derived from external circumstances. If any of the phases is advanced, the package delivery forecast would also be advanced.
The cover will be a great crossover battle for DC & Marvel, with between 20 and 30 characters (heroes and villains). It will be done in watercolor, like the rest of the originals, and in size 50×70.
For this crowfunding, we will release a special print version of the cover, signed by hand and numbered with the patrons who have requested it. It will be sent in rigid tube, to avoid shipping problems.
rEGIRTER NOW IN ULULE AND GET YOUR REWARDS
Artbooks, prints, original art and much more!